Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social #3

Its sunday agian and that means one more week of working in the daycare how sad

heres this week questions for the sunday social all about the internet !

Sunday Social

1. What is the first website you log on to each day?
 Facebook.. doesnt everyone ? ahah


2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about
 I wouldnt say funny but everyonce in a while i visit neopets .. uhh im not a kid...

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
 Depending on my mood which one I choose

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?
 Twitter .. I dont have Instagram


5. Favorite youtube video...post it!

6. Biggest online pet peeve?
 SCAMS !


oh how I love the Internet <3

1 comment:

  1. ugh scams are so aggravating!

    Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete