Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Social #2

It's Sunday again ! , where did my weekend go ?! Back to work tomorrow :(

Sunday Social

                                       This weeks questions:

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

   Hands down it would be craft dinner !, I already do eat it all the time so it wouldn't make a difference haha.


What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
I don't eat junk very much but i DO tend to eat raspberries whenever and when I do, I eat ALOT

What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten?
I don't think there's anything crazy or weird that I have eaten....

What foods do you avoid at all costs?

both sausages and tacos turn me off because they both have made me sick before and I will not go near it ever again I cant even smell them 

What meal reminds you of your childhood?
I would have to say pizza because me and my dad would have it every Friday wither it be bought or homemade or pizza wraps
Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
Cream of mushroom soup sandwiches
you take some bread and put butter on it as if your going to make a grilled cheese sandwich
then about 1/4 of a can of cream of mushroom soup on in the bread and make a sandwich and add some salt and pepper into it and grill it like a grilled cheese sandwich,
YES its messy but it tastes SO good


The story behind it is my nanny for some reason and some how came up with it and my dad used to make it for me all the time and now I make them for my self all the time :)




I hope you all had a great weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. My parents had raspberry bushes when I was growing up and we would sit and eat until we were full! So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can eat them anytime and anywhere haha

      Delete
  2. MAC & CHEEEESE! Yum...
    Found you thru the Sunday Social! Following you! YAY!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment and thanks for the follow ill be checking out your blog later one today :)

      Delete