Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Social #1

Iv decided to join in on the Sunday social, its another way for you as my readers .. the ones who do read to get to know me more each week :)
Sunday Social
 
This weeks questions:
1. What is your favorite Fall activity?
mine would have to be just walking through the woods or on paths and seeing all the different colors of the leafs once they have or are changing. 

2. Do you follow a football team? if so which one and why?
Honestly I don't like watching football I'm more of a hockey girl! 

3. What is something fun about Fall in your area?
Its not really in my area but it is in the valley when people create pumpkin people and they are everywhere !
4. Fav Fall outfit staples?
I would have to say my scarfs once the fall/winter comes I love to wear scarfs 
 
5. Thing you are looking forward to most about this coming Fall season?
seeing the pumpkin people and the leafs changing,
 
6. Favorite Fall holiday? Traditions?
HALLOWEEN, even though I do not go out anymore I LOVE to see the little kiddies going around trick-or-treating.

4 comments:

  1. Nothing not to love about Fall! Loved seeing your Fall fancies!

    have a great Sunday! drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Id have to say its my fav time of year because its not too hot or too cold ! :)

      Delete
  2. i LOVE Halloween too! :)
    and omg the pumpkin people look so good, i wish we did stuff like that here! :( they look amazing, make sure you take pics of them when you see them in the Fall so we get a chance to have a looky! :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH I defiantly will ! , they are pretty creative in the valley

      Delete