Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Confessions #8

Hi everybody, its sunday agian, the last sunday in august :(

But its time for sunday confessions

 
  1. I have all these ideas rolling in my head for blog posts but... I just cant seem to get it all out/down and its driving me nuts !
  2. Im super excited to be seeing my friends from school once school starts agian 
  3. This is the last week for me to be working my summer job at the daycare , im already tearing up thinking about it, I had a great time there..

4 comments:

  1. Awww, it's always hard leaving a job that you really like, but I promise it will get easier!
    Thanks for linking up1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope so , iv been working there all summer and i had a job shadowing there as well, it means alot to me that place

      Delete
  2. I know how you feel about #1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and i get the ideas dont know how to get them down and they never get done and by the time i figure it out their gonee.. :(

      Delete