Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Confessions #5

Its Sunday already ? wow time went by fast ! .. oh wait I still have one more day off tomorrow since it is natal day here. thank goodness, I hope everyone has had a great weekend mine was filled with relaxing :D

Its that time again for Sunday Confession:

  1. I got my belly redone and im so happy I did , but don't like the fact there's a hoop and not a barbell.
  2. I'm glad I have one more day off leaving me with only a 4 day work week.
  3. I actually want school to start up again in September I miss my friends!
  4. I'm slowly getting this blog organized and scheduled , yay me

 

4 comments:

  1. Yay for a four day work week!! That's the best!! I'm jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it doesnt happen very often !

      Delete
  2. What is natal day? Is it a Canadian thing? I'm feeling like I should probably move to Canada.
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly im not sure what natal day is , but i think it is just a nova scotian thing , i may be wrong haha, some Canadian i am lol

      Delete