Friday, August 10, 2012

Kids say the darnest things

Hello people :)

As you may know I work with and love kids, Today I want to share with you some of the crazy things the children have said to me that I cant not share with you. so here it goes...

 
One day while coaching gymnastics one of my little boys were being pretty goofy and well normally hes not so I had asked him why he was being so goofy and well his response was : "because it was raining out " mind you it was sunny as sunny can be outside.

I'm sitting at work and one little girl comes up to me and pokes my thighs and  in all seriousness she asks "why do you have such big bum cheeks? " I couldn't help but laugh.

At nap time im laying with the same little girl and she notices I have scars on my legs/feet ( I had clubbed feet when I was born that's why I have scars) so she says what are those? and I told her that their the same as the other little boy upstairs that have the same scars and she says " ohhhh they look like airplanes made them"  once again she made me laugh.

I hope those made you laugh or even just smile a little :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love how innocent they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it brightens up my day when kids say stuff like this to me haha

      Delete