Sunday, August 12, 2012

Confessions Sunday #6

It's Sunday it's Sunday !

This weekend has been very lazy did a whole lot of nothing , but its confessions time !



I think when my dog whimpers/barks in his sleep its cute!

I stayed until 11:30 on pintrest and didn't even realize !

I just finished my summer course and I cant wait to go back to school in September ? :S

I'm very lazy if i want to be

I cant wait to start coaching gymnastics again I miss my little kiddies

That's all for now , don't for get to link up ! :D


9 comments:

  1. don't worry about being lazy, because you have a friend here. i can be super-lazzy-ass sometimes, when i want to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at least im not the only onee lol

      Delete
    2. Oh gosh no! I can be super lazy too! Add me to the list of potential lazy creatures!

      New follower,
      Cerena @ www.secretlifeofamedstudent.com

      Delete
    3. Oh, I can be super lazy too. Don't worry about it! :)

      Delete
    4. we all can be lazy together ! :)

      Delete
    5. Okay, I guess I'm joining the lazy club!! Count me in. :)

      Delete
  2. Ack, whenever my dog whimpers, twitches or anything in her sleep it totally freaks me out. I'm like an overprotective mom and I'm totally ready to chase those nightmares away ;)

    ReplyDelete