Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bless His Little Heart

Hello Folks. I apologize for being a little MIA for the past little while, I actually have no excuse...shame on me I know.

moving on ...

for some of you , you know that I work with children and that I coach gymnastics and well yesterday was the last Saturday for the summer for me to coach. and  yesterday one of the little boys that I coach and have been for the past 4 years gave me a little surprise, it actually almost made me cry , along with what his mother said about him not coming back to gymnastics because he wouldn't be able to have me as a coach in September and he didn't want another coach so here is the present I got from him.. Bless his little heart <3

   this is a picture of us two years ago, and he had decorated and framed it for me it pretty much made me cry

thats all for now !

No comments:

Post a Comment